March 15, 2020
Well, this is the time we all have been waiting for! I'm excited to announce that we will be relaunching our first in-person services on May 31st! Of course, this means we will be following social distancing protocols, cleaning the facility before each service, and offering three services to help manage an appropriate number within each service. We adjusted the service times to help with each service's preparations and allowed you to enter and exit the facility in a safe manner. Each service will have a limited number of seats, so your online reservation will be important. You can go to the link and register which service you will attend. The service times will be 9:30 am, 11:00 am, and 12:30 pm. In this phase, we will not be offering kids services. You will be able to bring your children with you to the service. We will have kids' activity packets and engaging our kids in the worship service. This will be a service for the entire family.
I’m asking you to please follow the social distancing protocols of 6 feet distances, no shaking hands or hugging. The doors will remain closed until 15 minutes before each service. But be sure you are there at least 10 minutes early. We have an exciting and special time for you in the pre-service that will begin 10 minutes before the service starts.
We will be broadcasting our 11:00 am service live at Newspringlive.com, Facebook, and YouTube. It will be available on-demand after the service. If you don't feel comfortable coming to an in-person service, join us online. One of our Online Host Team members will be there to connect and pray with you.
The seating arrangements are designed to sit 6 feet apart. There are groups of chairs where you can sit with your family. You can find an appropriate grouping of chairs to accommodate you and your family. One of our ushers will also be able to help you find a seat.
Three services will require a larger Dream Team. I'm asking you to please consider serving in one service and worship in another service. This Sunday at 3:00 pm, we will be hosting a Relaunch Dream Team training. I hope to see you there.
Do you realize how significant this day is? May 31st is the day of Pentecost. It’s the day we believers celebrate the outpouring of the Holy Spirit. Pentecost is when God empowered the church with His Holy Spirit so they would be fully equipped to reach the world with the Gospel of Christ! We are actually relaunching God’s church on the day of Pentecost. Rather than complain or gripe about what is going on in the world, or that church looks different, I am excited and anticipating that God has set us up to reach more people to become fully devoted followers of Jesus. Newspring, let us rise to the new day that God has given us. We may do church a little differently, but we still have the same God, the same gospel message, the same power from the Holy Spirit, and the same mission, we just have different methods. And when God chooses to use a different method, a new wineskin, it means He wants to expand and do something even greater! Reaching people and our community on this day will require every Newspring believer to join in on this mission. So let's do this! Let's walk in a new vision and fresh anointing. May 31st, on the day of Pentecost, Newspring is relaunching with a fresh vision to fulfill the mission of Jesus!
Pastor Shannon Wooten
Lead Pastor | Newspring Church
- THREE SERVICES | 9:30 am, 11 am & 12:30 pm services will be available to you. Services will be "Family Style" with activities & a fun kids segment provided in each service. For your safety, no coffee or donuts will be provided during this time.
- MODIFIED SEATING | Auditorium Seating will be arranged in support of safe distancing and appropriate capacity guidelines for each service. Sections for families will be provided. Register for a service here.
- EXTRA CLEANING | We will have a cleaning Dream Team in place to sanitize chairs, door handles, restrooms and all other touch points before each service begins.
- SAFE DISTANCING | A designated entrance and exit will be in place. Helpful visual guides will be in place in our lobby to help us all follow safe social distancing. Opt for a smile and a happy hello instead of a handshake or hug.
- CHURCH ONLINE | If, for any reason, you would not prefer to attend an in-person service at this time, our 11 am service will be streamed online for you! We support your decision to continue church at home. Invite someone to watch with you and make the best of it!
We will stream our 11:00 am service on Facebook and YouTube. We encourage you to continue to connect online if you prefer not to attend an in-person service.
Dates for our first in-person Groups will be announced at a later date. For now, continue to stay connected by being a part of an online Group!
We are asking our Groups leaders to host a virtual groups on Zoom and cover three essential items.
1. Encourage your Group with a Bible study/devotion. We will be sharing the Word of God in our online Groups.
2. Pray together. Pray for one another and our community and nation. Pray against evil and believe God is going to bring good out of this.
3. Ask if anyone needs help. Ask about your neighbor. Report the needs to our care team.
If you have questions about online Groups, email pastor Mark at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you need prayer, email our Prayer Team at email@example.com. You can let our Prayer Team know if you want to receive Prayer Updates as well. Dates for The Prayer Place relaunch will be announced at a later date.
Help keep your church operating and healthy by continuing to be faithful in your giving and tithing. God honors your faithfulness and it is vital during this time. You can give online below, text your giving to 84321 or give via check mailed to Newspring at 1150 S. Main St., Springboro 45066. If you have any questions, contact Carla Parra at firstname.lastname@example.org.