We know checking out a church for the first time can be intimidating.
To help you feel comfortable and welcomed, here are some things you can expect.
- A welcoming hospitality Dream Team that will help answer any questions or give direction.
- Service starts at 10:30 a.m.
- A dynamic, live worship experience that lasts about 75 minutes
- A casual atmosphere
- Relevant and practical teaching from the Bible
- Secure Child Check-In and safe, fun classes for ages 0-12
- A Kid's Ministry that your kids will love
- A church that loves their community In case you were wondering, you don't have to dress up or look a certain way. You don't have to be any particular age. This is a place where God meets people who aren't perfect and it doesn't matter where you are on your personal spiritual journey. We currently serve the Warren, Montgomery, Butler, Clinton and Greene counties. No matter where you're from, Newspring Welcomes You.
Coffee and donuts are available in the Cafe at no cost.
You will receive a bulletin containing events, information and a place to take sermon notes.
If you are a guest, our desire is to connect with you and your family.
You can fill out a connection card located in the seatbacks in the Auditorium or online here. Stop by the Guest Check-In in the Lobby.
We are expressive and excited about our worship. God, through Jesus, has done some incredible things for us and we want to worship Him. Pastor Shannon is the Lead Pastor and primary speaker. God calls us to change our negative and develop more godly attributes.
Don't forget to take your connection card to Guest Check-In in the Lobby (or tell them you filled one out online).
We want to thank you personally for being at Newspring. Our team will have a gift for you - just our little way of saying welcome and we're glad you're here. The Guest Check-In team will be able to answer any questions you may have!
If you desire prayer for a specific need, we have a prayer team that would love the opportunity to pray with you. After the service is dismissed, feel free to come forward for prayer.
1150 S. Main St. - Springboro, OH 45066
- View Map -