1. If you haven't done so already, please fill out the preregistration that is available on this page. This is so we can plug your child's info into our system to make checking in a smooth and easy process for you.
2. Be aware that there will be only one Check-In area to Check ALL kids with ALL ages. This is located to the right once you have entered the building.
3. If you are NEW to Newspring, please make sure to go to the Guest Check-In desk. We will walk you through the process and show you where the classes are located for your child(ren).
4. If you are already in our system, please feel free to simply find a available iPad in the Check-In area and follow the Check-In procedure located on the wall next to the iPads to check your child in. If you have any questions, please find a Child Check-In Team Member who will assist you.
5. To Check your Child out make sure you have your Guardian Ticket!! Once service is over, you can head over to the class where your child is, show the teacher your guardian ticket, and the teacher will match it with the child's label! Then you can receive your child. That is it!
Please be aware that there may be a small line in some of the classrooms with other parents picking up their child(ren), we appreciate your patience as we work to make this process flow smoothly. THANK YOU!!!
If you have any questions, please contact Gigi Lopez at email@example.com