1. If you haven't done so already, please fill out the pre-registration that is available on this page before 9:30 am on Sunday. This is so we can plug your child's info into our system to make checking in a smooth and easy process for you.
2. Be aware that there will be only one Check-In area to Check ALL kids with ALL ages. This is located to the right once you have entered the building.
3. If you are NEW to Newspring, please make sure to go to the Guest Check-In desk. We will walk you through the process and show you where the classes are located for your child(ren).
4. If you are already in our system, please feel free to simply find an available iPad in the Check-In area and follow the Check-In procedure located on the wall next to the iPads to check your child in.
If you have any questions, a Child Check-In Team Member will be nearby and will be happy to assist you.
5. To Check your Child out make sure you have your Guardian Ticket. Once service is over, you can head over to the class where your child is, show the teacher your guardian ticket, and the teacher will match it with the child's label.
Then you can receive your child. That is it!
Please be aware that there may be a small line in some of the classrooms with other parents picking up their child(ren), we appreciate your patience as we work to make this process flow smoothly. THANK YOU!
If you have any questions, please contact Gigi Richmond at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are so glad you have stopped by our website. If you are in the Springboro or the Dayton/Cincinnati area, we would love for you to join us for a worship service. Our ministry teams are excited to help make your worship service enjoyable and connect with God. At Newspring, our passion is to help connect you with the right elements that you need to help grow your family's spiritual life.
We look forward to seeing you!
Pastor Shannon & Bonnie Wooten
We are excited that you are interested in knowing more about Christ and this local body of believers. Look around the site, check out our Dream Teams
or jump in and serve with us.
Contact us at the office at email@example.com if you have any questions!
We're glad you're here.
The gospel is ultimately about humanity being restored to God’s community. Only through practicing community will individuals grow fully in the grace and knowledge to be found in Jesus. Furthermore, it is through community that a fragmented world can best witness the power of the gospel and the nature of God’s work. As a culture of confession, transformation, friendship, forgiveness, justice, power, and love springs up in the lives of normal people, those who don’t know Christ will be compelled to ask what is happening.
Connecting people to the Life-Giving message of Jesus that will inspire them to become fully devoted followers of Christ.
Our Purpose is based on two scriptures from Jesus...
Love God Love People
Jesus replied: " 'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.' This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: ' Love your neighbor as yourself.' All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments."
Connect People To Christ
He said to them, "Go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation. Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned. And these signs will accompany those who believe..."Then the disciples went out and preached everywhere, and the Lord worked with them and confirmed his word by the signs that accompanied it. Mark 16:15-17, 20 NIV